This document describes the current Terms and Conditions for TreeBuilder (www.metatree.xyz/treebuilder/).
Date: July 16, 2016.
TreeBuilder was created to provide a safe and creative environment for users to learn and share. Keeping these intentions in mind, all users must agree to the following:
(i) You are at least 13 years of age.
(ii) You will promote the safety of our environment.
(iii) You will conduct yourself appropriately and not violate any US laws.
(iv) You will not post any personally identifiable information such as age, race, sex, full name, address, email address, contact information, or workplace.
(v) You will refrain from posting any content that may be considered: harmful, dangerous, inappropriate, nonsensical, off-topic, offensive, discriminatory, rude, or pornographic.
(1) You will only post your own original creative content.
(2) You will be respectful and considerate when sharing content.
(3) You will think hard and present only your best thoughts.
(4) You will refrain from spamming.
(5) You will immediately flag any user content that you are concerned about here: Flag Submission.
(6) You will not be involved in an attempt to hack into our servers or inappropriately alter the content at TreeBuilder.
(7) You will not use bots to access or create user data and you will not hold us legally responsible for those who unjustly use bots to collect user data.
(8) You will not share content if it infringes on someone else's copyright. All content should be original.
(9) We retain the right to display, modify, alter, reposition, or delete your submissions.
(10) In the event that a particular tree inspires a derivative work that is intended for profit such as a book, game, or film. The creators of such a work should first obtain approval in some (to be later specified) capacity from the TreeBuilder community and domain owner.